St Anne’s school opened in February 1931. The Josephite Sisters were the first founders of the school until the Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions came to the parish in 1941 to expand the school into junior secondary. In 1975 the first lay Principal was appointed. The Holy Spirit Missionary Sisters took up residence in the parish in 1993.
St Anne’s School has a proud history of offering quality education. Our priority is to develop the “whole child” - in a spiritual, academic, social and physical sense.
We are fortunate to be located on the same site as the church allowing us to attend the Eucharist with our parish priest, Father John Salvano, and to hold liturgies and sacraments in the church.